Tuesday, October 7, 2014

On Repeat.


I'm having the hardest time thinking of anything I feel like writing about.  Words are just so boring sometimes.  I don't know about you, but I've been feeling super artsy and creative and Pinterest has been sparking inspirations like no other!  And as I've surfed through all the latest fashion week photos from New York, Paris, Milan... Sigh.  So many ideas and creativity!  I may be stuck somewhere for awhile location-wise, but my head will never stay in one place.  I'm too busy daydreaming.  Lately I've made the effort to shop less and rework my wardrobe more.  This dress I've had for 3 years and wear it with different items in spring, summer and fall.  In the spring I pair it with a leather jacket and Nike's, summer it goes with a fringe cross body and gladiator sandals, and this October I'm all about the chelsea booties and oversized cardigan.  Sometimes all I need is to take a little time off of buying anything new and see how many fun combinations I can make with what I  already have that I wouldn't have thought of otherwise!

Hope you're having a lovely week, thanks for stopping by!

xx

Photos by Lani Gordon

Dress: Nordstrom
Cardigan: American Eagle Outfitters (similar here)
Booties: Madewell
Crossbody: Rebecca Minkoff


No comments:

Post a Comment