Wednesday, December 31, 2014

Boho Meets Moto.


Happy New Year's Eve!

Change is in the air... There's a shift in the atmosphere and new things are coming!  My husband and I have been looking into moving back to the coast (where we're from) this past year and it looks like things are finally falling into place.  Goodbye northern California lakes, mountains and blistering hot summers and hello beach city life!  I'm thankful for the past 5 years but can't wait to go back to my roots.  I'm just not a landlocked lake kind of girl, it's all about the ocean waves and coastal cliffs for me.

I woke up wanting to wear some color after having weeks of rainy days (which I loved!), so I pulled out this floral dress I bought from Urban Outfitters a couple years ago and toughened it up a bit with the cutout booties and leather jacket.  It really doesn't get that cold up here, I love layering up so I can re-wear pieces I've had for years but make them look completely different depending on what I mix it up with.  

Have a great time bringing in the New Year, happy 2015 everyone!!

Photos by Lani Gordon

Leather jacket: Zara
Dress: The Reformation
Booties: Jeffrey Campbell (cool option here!)
CrossbodyRebecca Minkoff (similar here)




No comments:

Post a Comment