Monday, June 9, 2014

Photo Diary: San Diego, CA


Hello everyone!

I know, I know I've been MIA lately, I felt so uninspired.  Usually I start researching any material I find interesting and rejuvenate that way, but it hasn't been working!  I flew down to San Diego to see a close friend, and that was all it took for me to feel creative again.  Obviously we had to hit up the beach, zoo, and a beautiful cocktail lounge while we were there.  The variety of experiencing different things was like the salty ocean air to my soul.  So refreshing and calming.
Here are some photos from the trip, I love pouring over other people's photos and inspiration boards for new thoughts and ideas, I hope you enjoy mine!

One place we went there were hummingbirds flying everywhere, I was lucky enough to capture one on camera.  Those little guys are quick!



No comments:

Post a Comment