Monday, June 23, 2014

Summer Essentials


I wore so many of my summer essentials on one beach day that I might as well talk about them!  When I shop, I try to focus on spending the least money on trendy items that will be out of style in a year or two, and I channel my energy towards finding quality, classic pieces that I'll have for years ahead.  With that being said, here are the summer essentials I'm featuring:

This kind of hat has been in style for years, and I don't see it going away anytime soon.  It's so much less hassle than a wide-brimmed floppy hat but gives significant face coverage!
2. Floral dress (similar here)
I fell in love with the print and cutouts on this dress, but all you really need is a flattering floral dress for summer, they're so versatile.
Making us look effortlessly badass since the 1940's, aviators give great coverage and style.
Get one.  It literally goes with everything.  All year round.
A classic, quality bag that can be worn so many different ways and looks even better as it ages.
All I can think of when I see espadrille wedges is summertime.  And the beach.  Invest in a pair you love and wear them for years to come!

I hope you enjoyed my summer essentials breakdown.  I'm not much of an impulsive shopper, I like to be calculated about my purchases and avoid having excessive amounts of clothes I only wore once!  Have a great week.

xx



No comments:

Post a Comment