Wednesday, December 3, 2014

Off Duty Turban.


It's been raining almost nonstop the past couple weeks, and I love it!  The only thing is, I have to get creative with my layering because there's only so many days I can wear my waterproof trench coat in a row before I'm over it.  I'm loving this turban headband since my hair looks like a hot mess anyway out in the rain, I might as well capitalize on a boho-urban vibe... is that even a thing?  Oh well, it's just what I felt like wearing!  

In the midst of this holiday season I'm planning on reworking what I have in my wardrobe in a new way instead of buying more trendy holiday items.  I mean, I'd rather stick with versatile staples I can wear year-round instead of collect things that hide out in my closet for a year before I can even wear them again!  What are some of your favorite versatile pieces you love wearing for the holidays?  Mine would be a pair of peep-toe booties that I can wear running errands with boyfriend jeans during the day but then pair with a LBD for a sophisticated New Year's look.  Or a houndstooth wool coat that I can wear whenever the weather is cool but it contrasts my holiday party outfit perfectly!  And how could I forget a quilted cross body bag that converts to a clutch when I want to change it up for date night?  There are so many possibilities!

Hope you had a great Thanksgiving, thanks for reading!
xx

Photos by Lani Gordon

Coat: Anne Klein
Sweatshirt: Sincerely Jules
Jeans: J Brand
Handbag: Rebecca Minkoff
Turban headband: ASOS
Sneakers: Jeffrey Campbell


No comments:

Post a Comment