Tuesday, December 9, 2014

Oxfords


Bring on the rain and more rain!!  This California drought needs to end, so I'm thankful.  And it really hasn't been that cold most of these rainy days.  I love this blazer/crop top combination, and picked up these Zara oxfords I've been eyeing for months during their Black Friday sale.  Obsessed! 

As Thanksgiving passes and more holidays draw near, I've been practicing consciously staying thankful.  It sounds so simple but living life from a thankful point of view (when life happens and so much can go wrong!) completely changes life perspective and turns thoughts from nothing being "good enough" to realizing how much we have more than enough to be grateful for.  Waking up every day remembering what blessings I have instead of what I don't have really sets a good tone for the day.

I know I need reminders all the time to keep my focus on point!
Hope you're having a good week.

x

Photos by Lani Gordon

Blazer: H & M (similar here)
Crop top: American Eagle Outfitters (similar here)
Jeans: Vigoss
CrossbodyRebecca Minkoff
Oxfords: Zara


No comments:

Post a Comment