Tuesday, January 13, 2015

Classics.


Hey everyone!

So... Update on the move!  Well, there is really no update.  Just discomfort in general.  We have to be out of our current house by the 20th, so about half the house is in boxes and I'm trying to sell things and tie up loose ends like a madwoman!  Obviously there's no food in the fridge or cupboards and I've been working on finishing off our ice cream supply before we sell the freezer.  But I guess that territory comes with the joys of moving?

I wore this outfit to a lovely lunch date with a friend, I wanted to feel comfy but put together at the same time.  What better option than to break out my classic Van hightops, ripped jeans and go-to leather jacket.  Add a red lip to top it off and you have yourself a sleek street look.  I like to mix and match spendier staples with basics that don't necessarily break the bank.  When I spend more money on a buttery leather jacket like this, I think ahead about how many years of use I'll get out of it and then I keep it nice for resale value.  That way I'm always selling my nicer clothes so I can invest in others in the future.

I can't believe it's only a week until I get to live near the ocean again!  I will miss some awesome people I had the privilege of knowing here, but I am so excited for the next season.  
Hope you're having a great week!

x

Photos by Molly McKeever

Sneakers: Vans
Jeans: American Eagle Outfitters (similar here)
Shirt: American Eagle Outfitters (similar here)
Leather Jacket: Zara
Backpack: Rebecca Minkoff


No comments:

Post a Comment