Friday, February 13, 2015

On Repeat.


I know, I know I've been wearing this Zara leather jacket constantly.  But it literally goes with everything!!  If you haven't invested in a classic leather jacket, I highly recommend that you do.  The versatility is endless.  If you want a more understated look, you can go with this Zara leather biker jacket that can easily be dressed up or down.  But if you want all the bells and whistles of a more detailed leather jacket, this Anine Bing moto jacket would definitely be worth the splurge.  My quilted Zara biker jacket is definitely a staple in my closet.  And of course I had to break out the red dress in time for Valentine's day!

Have a great weekend!  I'm sure enjoying the instagram inspiration from NYFW.  So much creativity in one place.  The colors, combos, ideas... I love it.

xx

Photos by Megan Walton

Dress: ASOS (cute options here and here)
Sneakers: Converse
Jacket: Zara
Handbag: Rebecca Minkoff (on sale here!)

No comments:

Post a Comment