Thursday, February 19, 2015

Stan Smith



I love it when certain classic pieces make a comeback, trending from the past.  Adidas Originals will always remind me of high school.  Between my Converse Chuck Taylors and Adidas Originals, those were my mains junior and senior year!  Wearing the Stan Smiths bring back memories and I love pairing them in a new combination to keep it fresh.  The cami dress and chunky knit sweater balance out that sporty sneaker look perfectly.  What items are you excited to see coming back around?  I'm looking forward to rocking some fringe pieces!  

Thanks for stopping by!  Hope you feel inspired to take risks and try something new this week.

x

Photos by Megan Walton

Dress: ASOS
Sweater: Everlane
Sneakers: Adidas
Backpack: Rebecca Minkoff






No comments:

Post a Comment