Friday, March 20, 2015

Bucket Bag


Happy first day of spring!

So I was never drawn to bucket bags... until now.  When I first laid my eyes on Mansur Gavriel's bucket bag I was pretty obsessed.  The perfect balance of laid back, structured and minimal design all at the same time!  They're definitely hard to come by but I kept an eye out for any website that carried them for the chance of jumping in on that restock.  Luckily other brands are making bucket bags in a more minimal design too.  And for that spring style I love the lace/denim combo with unexpected shoes!

Hope you have a lovely weekend.  Thanks for stopping by!

xx

Photos by Megan Walton

Bucket bag: Mansur Gavriel (cute ones herehere, and here!)
Dress: Nordstrom (similar one here)
Denim shirt: Lucky Brand (another option here)
Sandals: Nine West



No comments:

Post a Comment