Thursday, July 9, 2015

Cerulean Dream


I've been itching to experience the Mediterranean!  The beaches of southern Portugal, Santorini, Nice...  Apparently this latest outfit post reflects that, since I have the tendency to dress consistent with my mood.  I feel so "off" if I don't dress how I'm feeling inside.  Like if I wear bright colors and I'm feeling super mellow.  It feels agitating, like who I am inside that day isn't matching the outside and it's incongruent.  I think it's funny that I function so strongly this way, it reminds me of how transformation works.  People invest a lot of time working on changing the outside of themselves - the way they speak to others, smiling more, practicing habits that will make them more successful or attractive.  But I've found that what you believe about yourself and the world around you is what really makes a person glow from the inside out.  The way you carry yourself will reflect the inside without you even trying.  

Have a great weekend everyone, thanks for reading!

xx

Photos by Megan Walton

Shirt: H&M  (similar here, and I love this one too!)
Shorts: Thrifted (cute option here)
Sandals: Topshop
Clutch: Clare Vivier
Sunglasses: Warby Parker






No comments:

Post a Comment