Thursday, July 30, 2015

Downtown Dapper


I went brunching with a good friend the other day, I love exploring the city by the bay!  We went up to Plow on Potrero Hill for the best almond flour pancakes and fresh grapefruit mimosas, then afterwards relaxed  at the industrial-style Serpentine.  You can't beat a delicious brunch, fresh fruit cocktails and engaging conversation.  If you're in town you should definitely check those places out.   I'm a fan!

For a casual yet put-together day in the city I wore another version of my all-blue uniform, this time pairing the fun angles of a kimono wrap with my torn up summer jeans, a pop of coral on the lips and fabulous sandals, of course.  I wanted to be comfortable yet refined, and this combo did the trick.  

Hope you're having a lovely week!
x

Photos by Chris Schafrath

Kimono: Madewell
Jeans: Genetic Denim
Tee: Everlane
Sandals: Nine West (and they're on sale!)
Lipstick: Wet 'n' Wild lip color in "Coral-ine"




No comments:

Post a Comment