Thursday, June 27, 2013

Crystals and Roses

So I finally did my first blog shoot!!  I am really into this Great Gatsby glam trend of crystal necklaces, and love the fresh combination of a basic printed t-shirt paired with a dressy white blazer and glamorous statement necklace.  It's such an easy way to look put together with almost no effort.  I went all out with my orange-red lipstick, I love that orangey-red for summer!  Since the weather has been bi-polar in Redding and we had 113 degree weather last week drop to 65 degree rain during the shoot, I thought I'd take full advantage of enjoying my jeans and blazer in June while I could.  

I hope you're having a great week and are inspired to try something new and creative!
xx
I love how an elegant minaudiere clutch can be paired with something as casual as jeans and printed tee to add contrast, but I can still style it with a dress for a fancy night out!
I'm really into the studs on my lace-up cage heels, I'm all about the details.
Photography by Amy Vafacoffman


Minaudiere: Rebecca Minkoff
T-Shirt: Urban Outfitters
Blazer: LC Lauren Conrad
Jeans: J Brand
Heels: Cathy Jean
Necklace: Mango


No comments:

Post a Comment