Saturday, July 6, 2013

Summer Weather Leather

I've been really into leather lately, it's such an easy way to add edge to an outfit, even in the summer heat!  Since we've had such high temperatures my go-to's have been leather sandals, bags and shorts with a breezy top.  I love the effortless chic touch of leather shorts, and they're totally manageable in hot weather, it was 109 degrees when I wore this.  The breezy top pulls together the look and I'm all about minimal jewelry and statement necklaces this summer!

I hope you had an amazing 4th of July and are inspired to try something new this week! 
xx
On the days where I don't feel like coordinating colors I pair a black and white outfit with a colorful bag or necklace for some pop.
I'm loving the high-waisted shorts with a tuck for a not-too-put-together look. 
Photography by Amy Vafacoffman


Sandals: Via Spiga
Necklace: Forever 21
Sunglasses: Kate Spade



No comments:

Post a Comment