Thursday, August 22, 2013

Camo in Helsinki

I've been busy busy in Finland enjoying a stay at a cottage, sushi, boxing matches in castles, saunas and lakes, downtown Helsinki and the best chocolate ever.  Not necessarily in that order.  I wanted to make a quick outfit post, and I'll be blogging my day trip to Estonia soon, so stay posted!  
I'm loving the pop of a bright color-blocked cross body to go with a simple outfit.  It makes black and white so much more interesting.  I'm really into Rebecca Minkoff's bags as you probably can tell from my previous posts, you can find a similar box cross body here.
I was excited to do a halo braid because my hair is finally long enough to pull it off - it's way easier than it looks, just make sure you have tons of bobby pins and no time crunch!
Camo is big this year, whether it's camo skinny jeans, military jackets or tees, it's a fun pattern to mix and match.
I'm obsessed with these cutout booties from Jeffrey Campbell.  I've been wearing them nonstop, they are the perfect summer transition and fall staple and go with everything!  From dresses to skinny jeans to skirts.  You can find them here.
Have a great week, I'll be making a post from my visit to Estonia soon!

xx


No comments:

Post a Comment