Friday, February 7, 2014

Leopard & Stripes


Happy Friday everyone!!

So here's the third installment of my nautical stripe series.  This time I went all out for an exotic clash  with leopard pants.  I am in love with these leopard pants.  Don't ever think that a daring look (whether it's with clothing, makeup, or hairstyles!) is too out there for you to try.  All you need to do is strategize how to compose your own version that you'd like to pull off and be confident about it, because you are so much more amazing and creative than you may think!  I love fashion, photography, food, and writing as some outlets for my creativity.  One of the goals of my blogging is to inspire you with ideas and get you to try something you wouldn't have done before!

Have a great weekend.

xx

Photos by Jenna Magill


Pants: H & M
Pumps: Via Spiga
Watch: Michael Kors
Lipstick: MAC "Russian Red"


No comments:

Post a Comment