Friday, February 21, 2014

Jumpsuit


I know it's still February, but spring is in the air!
  I have finally found a patterned jumpsuit I fell in love with.  You will be seeing jumpsuits everywhere this spring and summer, they're so versatile.  Dress one up with a sleek blazer and heels or go edgy casual with a leather jacket and Nike's.  I've been feeling the change in the air that something new and fresh is here and I'm embracing it!  Not only with clothes but with ideas, thought patterns, creativity... What used to be comfortable isn't working anymore, so don't let yourself feel stuck, it's it's time to jump into the new flow that's here.

Have a great weekend! 
xx

A white blazer is a staple in my closet, it freshens up any outfit.
Photos by Jenna Magill


Jumpsuit: Sans Souci
Heels: BCBG Generation
Clutch: Rebecca Minkoff "Coco"


No comments:

Post a Comment