Wednesday, March 19, 2014

Double Denim


Spring has arrived!!

And along with the warmer weather comes the lighter layering options that definitely weren't available for winter.  My favorite.  Here's my casual street version of the denim on denim look that's trending.  

I'm currently finishing up a 10 day body detoxing cleanse, and I honestly feel amazing.  My skin is glowing with no rashes or breakouts, I have so much more energy... Fresh vibes and new growth is in the springtime air, so don't let life's curveballs discourage you.  I've been collecting fresh, raw food recipes that look delicious so that when I start eating solid foods again I'll have lots of options and ideas!  I feel a food post coming soon...
xo

Photos by Jenna Magill

Denim jacket: LuckyBrand
Sweatshirt: Nike
Striped shirt: Max Studio
Sandals: Nine West (similar here)
Sunglasses: Kate Spade


1 comment: