Saturday, March 7, 2015

Off the Shoulder


Sometimes it's fun to open your closet without any preconceived notions in mind and create a fresh combination with items you've had for years.  This was one of those days!  I got inspired and decided to cut holes in my white jeans (they didn't come like that!).  You can never go wrong with neutrals and shades of blue.  I love the slouch and softness of this sweater, and pulled out some neutral heeled sandals to pull the look together.

Spring is definitely my season.  The colors, the diverse blooms, new life in the air... It's so close I can smell it!

Photos by Megan Walton

Sweater: BP. Nordstrom (love the one here!)
Jeans: American Eagle (similar here and here)
Denim shirt: Lucky Brand (here's a cute version too)
Sandals: Via Spiga (similar here!)
Cross body: Rebecca Minkoff




No comments:

Post a Comment