Saturday, April 25, 2015

Hot Red


I'm doing a cleanse this week, so this post is going to be nice and brief!  

I have several food allergies and sensitivities that really affect my quality of life when it comes to health, skin, and energy levels.  This cleanse is brilliant at resetting my system so that I can start over fresh with no residual side affects from the last time I contaminated my system.  Even though I feel weak and it's challenging to focus without eating solid food for 10 days, I've found that I have crisp mental clarity and no fogginess clouding my mind.  I'm able to see things more clearly, especially when it comes to a bigger perspective.  And it's funny because with all this time spent not food planning and prepping, I have more time to think about what really matters and do any priority adjustments that need to happen.

As for this look, it was time to break out my hot red heels!  I paired them with neutral colors so they would pop, and I love how the military-inspired pants contrast the bohemian lacy top and cute mini tote.  It's so fun taking different pieces and styling them in unpredictable combinations.  I'm such a shoe girl that I always scheme up new ways to spin wearing my favorite pairs as many times as possible!

Hope you're having a great weekend, thanks for reading!

xx

Photos by Megan Walton

Top: SHEINSIDE
Pants: American Eagle Outfitters (similar here)
Heels: Cathy Jean (cute ones here and here)
Crossbody: Rebecca Minkoff
Watch: Emporio Armani (on sale here!)



No comments:

Post a Comment